Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bristol Bashing.


Bristol Palin, the daughter of former Alaska Governor and 2008 Republican vice-presidential candidate, recently blogged about President Obama's sudden change on the issue of gay marriage.  And any time a Palin speaks, they do it at a price.  They are relentlessly attacked, yet they keep going.  Bristol keeps fighting for what is right.  Her blog post, Hail to the Chiefs - Malia and Sasha Obama, was highly cited and misquoted on several "lamestream" news sources.  I just wanted to take this opportunity to say that I stand with Bristol and millions of other Americans in my support for marriage between one man and one woman.  I, too, expect our President to give a better explanation for a supposed policy change. Obama came out of the closet in his support for marriage, and he cited none other than his daughters as a big reason for it.  Great, I hope they are doing well in school because our country can't afford any more of Harvard Law grad Barack's policies.
You can follow Bristol on Facebook and get her book on Amazon.
(I hope to someday get my copy of Not Afraid of Life signed by Bristol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment