Friday, September 21, 2012

Waging War

In war, it's important to know who your enemy is and be well equipped to defeat them. Know what you stand for so you don't fall for anything. Search for truth - study history.

For those reasons above, I am counter cultured. The world offers hope and promise, but it always fails in the end. God offers hope and a fulfilling life. It isn't easy though. I want to fight for Judeo-Christian values in our culture. Our country needs to stand up for the protection of our rights to life, liberty and property. This can only be done with a small, constitution-abiding government. I give my life to this cause, that all may have life, liberty and be able to pursue happiness just as our Constitution allows for a more prosperous nation.
Join me!

At the end of it all may we be able to say, "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith"
 - 2 Timothy 4:7

I recently joined some of my friends to give conservatives a voice and take back our culture. We have been losing the culture war for many years, but it is time for young conservatives to restore all that is good about America and ensure a better future for the next generation.

I will be contributing to the Gentleman's Corner, Pop Cultured, Conservative Apparel and Q&A. Check out the blog and please feel free to share it and make it go viral - it's not a sickness. In fact, it's a revolution and YOU can be a part of it!

Here's a little preview of my "Pick of the Week" for Conservative Apparel:
Polo Ralph Lauren Bienne Leather Red Shoes

What would you like to see covered on the blog? Why are you Counter Cultured?

5 comments:

  1. Refreshing! After encountering endless brainwashed youth who have never been taught critical thinking skills and cannot think for themselves it is nice to hear from a young adult who is not the norm with his peers. I look forward to your blog and hope it can sway those of collective thinking to question what they readily accept. Thank you Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, CC LOO said it: Refreshing! Youth are indoctrinated by liberal, big government ideas almost from birth. It is refreshing to know that there are young committed conservatives who appreciate history, the importance of limited government and a strict adherence to the Constitution. Keep up the good work Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you! Hang in there. It won't be easy, but worthwhile things rarely are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the encouragement! It's always good to know I'm not alone and that I have support! Let's fight together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Caleb! I completely agree with you.

    ReplyDelete