Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I read it for the Articles

Although it is not my birthday, I received a package in the mail today containing my favorite birthday present. My little sis, a freshman Chemical Engineering major at The Ohio State University, sent me the gift anonymously in the mail.
From the Buckeye nation to the Grover nation!
I can't wait to wear this shirt, but especially to my Constitutional History class...possibly to the final exam. Do you think it will help?

Fun Fact: I love the Constitution.
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
($19.97 from mental_floss)

No comments:

Post a Comment