Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Summer lovin' PREVIEW

I'm interning at the Leadership Institute this summer in D.C. I'm from the country and I have an older brother, so this whole shopping for clothes thing is new to me. My solution? Blog and get input on what I'm looking at. So here we go! I'm just trying to look good ;)

(via PacSun)
Monro V-Neck Tee
$19.50
PacSun Exclusive! This lightweight heather colored V-neck comes in a multiple colors. The tri-blend construction creates a stretchy shirt with contrasting stitching on the shoulder and a chest pocket with Hurley patch.
Solid color body.
Blank, unmarked back.
Regular fit tee (classic).
19.5" shoulder, 29" length.
Medium shown and measured.

(via PacSun)
Modern Amusement Cyrus Trinidad Shorts
$49.50
These striped shorts are shouting summer style. The Cyrus Trinidad Shorts are white with a cool blue dotted striping scheme. A soft cotton construction that is light and airy, but durable enough to withstand the summer squalor. Modern Amusement supplements the look with some sweet branded details.
Four pocket design.
Modern Amusement logo at waist.
21.5" length, 11.5" leg opening.
Size 32 measured and shown.
Machine washable. Imported. 100% cotton .

No comments:

Post a Comment