Monday, May 21, 2012

First Impressions...

Today was the first day of my internship at the Leadership Institute - Orientation. Typical rainy Monday morning, but that didn't stop 12 ambitious, positive interns.
I wore my token Grove City College "Grover" outfit - my Crimson shirt, tie and SGA pin. I truly repped Grove City. Breakfast and lunch were provided by LI (Leadership Institute :)
I'm so excited to intern with all these awesome people, and I have my very own desk!

And Christine Rousselle is teaching me how to juggle (not soccer) tennis balls. Christine is a boss. She's the one making the intense face in the picture near the lower right hand corner. She's an expert blogger and she got hundreds of thousands of views from this post. The Blaze called her the next Ann Coulter!

More to come on Ms. Rousselle and the other gifted interns!

No comments:

Post a Comment